Thursday, July 24, 2008

"The internet gets kind of boring after awhile..."

As my summer vacation draws to a close, I find myself getting squirrelly. While I've still been cooking every day, I haven't been bothering to update here or any where else. Plus, my camera was on the fritz so I had a slight backlog of photos I haven't posted. So to make up for my silence lately, and hopefully get back into the swing of things, I offer you a few pictures.



Cinnamon Swirl bread, toasted and buttered. I ate this for breakfast every day for a week. Divine.



This was the first tomatoes from the garden a few weeks ago. Tomato cucumber salad, with fresh pesto over fettuccine noodles. The cucumbers come from the farmers market, the basil from the yard.



A blurry shot of some french toast I made last Saturday with my homemade bread. One of these days I need to write about french toast.

No comments: