Friday, June 6, 2008

Well now!

This little blog of mine seems to be exploding lately. The last time I checked my Google Reader stats, I had four subscribers. And two of them were me and my husband. Now I seem to have EIGHT. Hello regular readers! I've also got tons of links recently from other bloggers, mainly the good people over at the Cracked forums. I've got some mega updates to do in my blogroll.

In personal news, I'll be at the Sci Fi Summer convention this weekend, promoting my fandom project JordanCon. So if you are a foodie who also happens to be a huge nerd, come on by!

I'm hoping to get my article about crockpotting up for you all today before I leave. If not, you'll see it Monday.

In the mean time, I invite you to check out The Eatdown, a brand new blog started up recently by an Austin, TX based culinary student. Jess has tons of great stuff already up, including a great series on mother sauces. Any time Jess talks about food is a treat, and giving her an entire blog to ramble in is just decadent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the link, and the really nice comments. I hope you have fun this weekend at your convention. I don't know about you, but I really need this weekend to relax!

(Well, I guess you have the summer off, which is nice. I get to take a 6 week leave of absence in 3 weeks for the wedding. I can't wait.)