Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Riverside Market & Dragonfly Farms

I just got a VERY welcome email from Sunni at Dragonfly Farms, one of my favorite sellers at the Riverside Farmer's Market here in Roswell.

Hello All!

Hope you have had a great Thanksgiving and holiday season so far. Riverside Farmer's Market will be having a holiday market on Saturday, December 12th, from 9am until 1pm. I'll let you know what produce we'll have closer to the date. We will be selling our nature photography: some matted photos, some unmatted, some framed, as well as packs of notecards and bookmarks. There will be a cooking demonstration as well as live music. It should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you there!

Sunni Williams
Dragonfly Farm, LLC

I plan to be there nice and early so I can get my pick of seasonal produce. I can't wait to see what's been growing.

To get on the Dragonfly Farms email distribution list, send an email to dragonflyfarmga@gmail.com and they'll put you down for their latest updates.

No comments: